OET Coaching in Chandigarh Mohali
OET Preparation Chandigarh is designed to improve the four OET testing areas of reading, writing, listening and speaking which will have you fully prepared for the OET Test |SEABIRD Provides Medical Professionals to train OET STUDENTS
OET (Occupational English Test )Preparation Course is for ?
12 health and allied health professions: OET Dentistry, OET Dietetics, OET Medicine, OET Nursing, OET occupational Therapy, OET Optometry, OET Pharmacy, OET Physiotherapy, OET Podiatry, OET Radiography, OET Speech Pathology and OET Veterinary Science.
SEABIRD Provides OET coaching in Chandigarh Mohali for all health professions.
Where is the OET -Occupational English Test used ?
The OET test is currently used by the governing bodies of the professions at state and national level in Australia, New Zealand & Singapore. Each board or council determines the result required from candidates to meet the language competency standards required in order to function in their profession.
OET Preparation Course content and student outcomes:
- OET reading | OET writing | OET listening | OET speaking
- Letter writing including but not limited to: formal and informal letters, patient referral letters, hospital admissions letters, reminder letter to patients, patient discharge letters etc.
- Speaking using tone| diction| fluency| accuracy & volume, which covers typical patient scenarios in Australia
- Pronunciation and appropriate language for when dealing with people in all contexts e.g. hospital settings and private clinics
- Functional language, taking patient histories, giving explanations, giving advice, aggression conversation and giving re-assurances
- Dealing with children, teenagers, adults and older Australians
- Australian health care sector – understanding the role of different government departments and understanding public and private health enterprise
- Speed reading and comprehension for all components of the OET test
- Reading for specific purposes – understanding the text and being able to answers specific questions relating to the text
- Health professional’s grammar in writing and speaking for the OET test
- OET coaching in Chandigarh Mohali by Professionals from NewZealand
OET coaching in Chandigarh Mohali| Teachers |Trainers and Assessors |
IN SEABIRD OET Preparation Course is taught by experienced English & Medical professionals from NEWZEALAND with a solid knowledge of the OET Exam. Guest lecturers from Australian hospitals, nursing homes, government departments etc visit the Academy on a regular basis to conduct regular OET workshops on a range of health related topics.
CALL US – 0172-5099919
IELTS vs. OET – Which test is best for you?
Some of the differences between the two tests in terms of their implications on a candidate’s nursing practice.
|1||The OET tries to imitate the target workplace and was designed by both health professionals and language experts together.||In comparison, IELTS was developed at Cambridge University as a tool for testing English language proficiency for a wide range of purposes (i.e. entry to universities and various professions).|
|2||OET tests English in a nursing context, so it can be said to be of greater benefit to the candidate in their future employment.||It requires a very high level of English and has been termed as the “gold standard” because those who pass must be extremely proficient. However, there is an argument that this type of proficiency is not necessarily relevant to nursing.|
|3||OET is offered only 10 times in a year.||IELTS is offered more often (25 times a year, compared with OET being only 10 times). This, combined with its established reputation, makes IELTS the more popular choice for most candidates.|
|4||The OET also has its benefits – if a candidate does not gain a ‘B’ pass in one or more skill areas, they are only required to re-sit those areas (at a lower price depending on how many skill areas need to be tested.||Students sitting IELTS has to re-sit the entire test if any section is failed.|
|5||OET can be helpful due to its healthcare context and accepted for PR in Australia, NZ, Singapore.||Both tests have their various strong points – IELTS is instantly recognisable worldwide.|
Patsy Deverall, an examiner for both the OET and IELTS, states that “There is a huge intersection between language, culture and communication. IELTS is a measure of English proficiency but doesn’t have a cultural component that can assess relationships between people or the cultural mores at play in particular situations with patients”.
SEABIRD INTERNATIONAL offers preparation courses for both tests and is able to support students in whichever path they choose to gain nursing registration in Australia, New-Zealand or Singapore
WEBSITE – AUSTRALIA HEALTH PRACTITIONER REGULATION AGENCY
Tags – oet coaching in mohali ,oet coaching in chandigarh ,oet training in mohali ,oet training in chandigarh,oet classes in mohali, oet classes in chandigarh, institute for oet coaching in mohali ,oet institute in chandigarh,oet online training ,oet program for nurses
OET coaching in Chandigarh Mohali OET coaching in Chandigarh Mohali OET coaching in Chandigarh Mohali